I have been a teaching assistant for the following courses:
Hardware/Software Codesign: HS 2015, HS 2016.
VLSI 1: FS 2016, FS 2017.
P&S - Programming Microcontrollers: HS 2015, FS 2016, FS 2017.
I have also coordinated the following courses:
VLSI 2: HS 2015, HS 2016.
Interested in a bachelor or master thesis project in energy harvesting, batteryless embedded systems, or low power system design? Just write me an email or stop by my office for a chat. You can also check out the Computer Engineering Group and Digital Circuits and Systems Group websites.
Over the past few years, I have co-advised the following (selected) theses:
- Patroklos Anagnostou. DAS thesis. HS 2017.
Smart Energy Management for Transiently Powered IoT Nodes.
- Samuel Riedl. Semester thesis. HS 2017.
Emulation of Distributed Energy Harvesting Systems.
- Hanna Mueller. Semester thesis. HS 2017.
Design of a PULP-Shield for Autonomous nano-UAV's.
- Bence Szebedy. Semester thesis. HS 2017.
Towards Autonomous Navigation for Nano-Blimps.
- Praveenth Sanmugarajah. Master thesis. FS 2017.
Advanced State Retention for Transient Computing Systems.
- Matthias Leubin. Master thesis. FS 2017.
Automated Energy Harvesting Source Characterization.
- Jan-Philipp Schulze. Semester thesis. FS 2017.
Harvesting-Driven Long-Range Communication.
- Carlo Signer. Bachelor thesis. FS 2017.
Batteryless Bluetooth Low Energy Communication.
- Seraina Schweizer. Semester thesis. FS 2017.
Design of a Hybrid Transient Vision Node.
- Nicolas Munoz Felder. Semester thesis. FS 2017.
Human Body Energy Harvesting.
- Alexander Sage. Semester thesis. HS 2016.
Neural Network Based People Recognition on a Low Power Platform.
- Kevin Keller. Semester thesis. HS 2016.
Towards Self-Sustainable Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Florian Amstutz and Mario Coray. Joint semester thesis. FS 2016.
Energy Management for Low Power Harvesting Scenarios.
- Matthias Leubin and Stefan Lippuner. Joint semester thesis. FS 2016.
Mobile Data-Logger for Ultra-Low Current and Power Measurements.
- Andrawes Al Bahou. Group project. FS 2016.
Heterogeneous Transient Systems.
- Marc Beusch. Semester thesis. FS 2016.
Power-Aware Scheduling for Transient Systems.
- Fabian Schleiss. Semester thesis. FS 2016.
Implementing Hibernation on the ARM Cortex-M0+.
- Thomas Schalch. Master thesis. FS 2016.
Transiently Powered and Wearable Device for Ultra-Low Power Vision Sensing .
- Praveenth Sanmugarajah and Marc Urech. Joint semester thesis. HS 2015.
Code Generation and Optimisation on Asymmetric Dual-Core Platforms.
- Vasileios Glykantzis. Semester thesis. FS 2015.
Peformance/Energy Trade-offs in Novel Microcontroller Platforms .
- Cindy Karina and Zuo Haochen. Joint semester thesis. FS 2015.
Transiently Powered Systems: Theory and Design.
- Yin Zhang. Semester thesis. FS 2015.
Novel Non-Volatile Memory Characterization for Ultra Low Power Systems.
- Xin Wen. Semester thesis. FS 2015.
Extending BAN Nodes’ Lifetime Using Wake-up Radio.
- Renzo Andri. Master Thesis. HS 2014.
Design and Implementation of a Multi-Sensor Low-Power Smartwatch.
- Lukas Sigrist. Master thesis. HS 2014.
Multisensors Smart Device With Ultra Low Power Camera Supplied from Energy Harvesters.