User Forum of Software BASEMENT

BASEMENT
Basic Simulation Environment for computation of environmental flow and natural hazard simulation
Laboratory of Hydraulics, Hydrology and Glaciology (VAW)
ETH Zurich
Basement_Logo

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-26 08:38:43

patrickbaer
User
Website

I'm real

As requested yesterday at the basement meeting, I hereby declare that I'm a real human!

Thanks for setting up this forum and also the meetings and workshops! Looking forward to the speedup of v3 later this year (pressure is on... :-) )

Currently I'm working with ArcGIS (DEM, preprocessing, data and result analysis) and SMS (mesh generation and thinning). I'm not quite happy yet about the workflow for the results export from SMS to raster. I've set up a python tool but it is still a laborous process which I would like to optimise in the future.

#2 2017-01-26 14:43:51

sajjad
User

Re: I'm real

As u mentioned Basement meeting, I wish to convey through you that I have been regular contributor to this forum since 2014. lately, the commitment for the forum is faltering. Many questions are begging a reply. It is time to renew the commitment by making forum a real inspiration. Regards

#3 2017-01-30 12:00:43

René Kaufmann
User

Re: I'm real

As the developer team said, they aren't able to do a full support. They will deliver us with a good documentation and tutorial. I think, the development team is helping as much as they can, but they have limited resources.

So: User helps user, therefore it's important to have a large community.

Board footer